Teen Hut
stop

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Hut
stop
Teen Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Dear Friend, SluttyWhore<3

3 posters

Go down

My Dear Friend, SluttyWhore<3 Empty My Dear Friend, SluttyWhore<3

Post by SwaggaMcJagga Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:34 am

I would like to recognize the importance my dear friend SluttyWhore has been to my life. She has been a very, very kind, indeed extraordinary pal. She has been there to cheer me up. She always makes me laugh. She has taught me that I am indeed a very strong white woman who does not need a man. Really, who has time for one anyways? Haha. She has also taught me to take candy from strangers because drugs are expensive. The most important life lesson she has taught me is how to properly perform a thorough blowjob. It's gurantee to make any man happy. Those are only a few of the life lessons she has taught me. They are so valuable, I will pass them down to my children. And my children will pass it down to their children. Ich will sie täglich ficken. But we are unable to properly complete that act for we are both females. We could scissor about and exchange vaginal fluids but that is not the same. But overall my point is SluttyWhore is one of my best friends<3 Llama
SwaggaMcJagga
SwaggaMcJagga

Back to top Go down

My Dear Friend, SluttyWhore<3 Empty Re: My Dear Friend, SluttyWhore<3

Post by SamSamSamIAm Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:55 am

omg eon this is so sweet.
knowing that i've had this strong of an inspiration on someone elses life makes my life complete.
-sheds a tear-

SamSamSamIAm
SamSamSamIAm

https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokeyph

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Sun May 05, 2013 1:21 am

die
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down