Teen Hut
stop

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Hut
stop
Teen Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Why the Actual F u c k Am I Making a DCT" DCT for Don't Give a F u c k

3 posters

Go down

The "Why the Actual F u c k Am I Making a DCT" DCT for Don't Give a F u c k Empty The "Why the Actual F u c k Am I Making a DCT" DCT for Don't Give a F u c k

Post by SwaggaMcJagga Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:37 am

I don't even know why I'm making a DCT. This site's dead anyways. Except for the occasional time when Samm and I are on but that's about it. I was looking back at all my posts and what was wrong with me and how did I have friends. So...for anyone reading this...post your favorite TH memory I guess.
SwaggaMcJagga
SwaggaMcJagga

Back to top Go down

The "Why the Actual F u c k Am I Making a DCT" DCT for Don't Give a F u c k Empty 6969696969696969696969696969696969696969669

Post by SamSamSamIAm Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:43 am

I WAS TWERKING TOO MUCH AND MY •••• FELL OFF :C
SamSamSamIAm
SamSamSamIAm

https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokeyph

Back to top Go down

The "Why the Actual F u c k Am I Making a DCT" DCT for Don't Give a F u c k Empty Re: The "Why the Actual F u c k Am I Making a DCT" DCT for Don't Give a F u c k

Post by SwaggaMcJagga Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:45 am

SAMM THAT IS SO TRAGIC I'M SO SORRY.
SwaggaMcJagga
SwaggaMcJagga

Back to top Go down

The "Why the Actual F u c k Am I Making a DCT" DCT for Don't Give a F u c k Empty Re: The "Why the Actual F u c k Am I Making a DCT" DCT for Don't Give a F u c k

Post by Alexanderthegreat. Fri May 24, 2013 12:42 am

I was twerking and black girls e-vited me to a chatroom
Alexanderthegreat.
Alexanderthegreat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down